Tuesday 1 January 2008

Goals & Laughter

Well here is the first prompts for the 365 challenge.
Prompt 1

"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charles Chaplain

Lets start the year with laughter



This is my local park where I spent many happy times playing as a child so I thought it would be nice to capture something from the past where I had many laughs




Journaling Prompt 1

I want you to write a list of Goals for 2008, nothing to unachievable, just a list of maybe 10 things you would like to do this year.


Goals for 2008


1. Join in with more craft challenges and finish them
2. Get Active!
3. Lose weight!
4. Be happy!
5. Use up my scraps of stash more frequently
6. Join a photography class & use my camera more
7. To be positive
8. To have more confidence
9. To do my daily readings & study the bible more
10. Attend more fellowship youth weekends

Hope you have had a good New Years Day! Sarah xox

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

love your interpretation of prompt one!!! so wonderful Sarah
anna