Wednesday 2 January 2008

Feeling Blue!

Pretty much how I am feeling today. I have come down with the dreaded lurgy "the flu"!!! Felt pretty rotten since boxing day so thought I should pay a visit to the Dr. So I am drowning myself with all medications to get rid of this dreaded thing.

This was today's prompt for the 365 Challenge.

Prompt 2

"I´m gonna make a change,
For once in my life
It´s gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right
I'm starting with the man in the mirror"

Micheal Jackson

Grab your notebook at some point today and journal your feelings, or with just one word that sums up the day for you! Check out Ali Edwards blog for a "Word for 2008"


Well I had taken a photo but my battery has run (could say that about myself physically as well lol!) and do you think I can find the lead??? NO!! So come tomorrow it will be uploaded.

So for the word that sums my day up, well it would have to be "BLUE"!
(Although I did manage a bit of shopping spree on the net purely for medicinal purposes you understand!!)

No comments: