Monday 3 August 2009

Eric the Dinosaur meets Copic Buzz challenge no. 7




My friends little boy turns 1 tomorrow and so when I saw the Copiz Buzz challenge no. 7 (which looks like I just missed it - just my luck!!) I just knew I had to use Eric the Dinosaur!!



I also made a little tag for the pressie to match the card :)

Still using scraps from my scrap box but it STILL looks like it isn't going down!!

Oooohhh I also have some VERY exciting news but can't say anything yet, when I can I will let you all know

5 comments:

camcraft said...

Oooh Sarah .. I so love your card. I am sure your friends little boy and mum herself is going to be totally chuffed with such a fabulous card! Such wonderful bright colours, Eric is such a cutie :-) your layout and design is wonderful! I think I should take a leaf out of your book and get using my scraps, way too much scrap just waiting to be used.
Carole x

Nikki said...

Love the card hun.. especially all the lovely colours.. perfect for a youngsters birthday..

I agree.. I need to sort out my scraps.. when I find those few extra hours in the day..lol

Oblibby said...

Really cute card Sarah. Love dinosaurs. Well done for using your scrap - since I cut all my 12 x 12 sheets to 6 x 6 I only really have scrap now - pity I haven't made a card for months - meant to be making 2 for the weekend though :¦

Stampin2day said...

Sarah, you weren't late! I haven't drawn yet! Love your card..the dinosaur is adorable! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Barb

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone :)