Saturday 28 February 2009

I've had a chance to play....

Here are a couple of cards that I made recently.





It was my little cousins birthday the other week and he is mad on pirates at the moment so I was commissioned to make him a pirate themed card by his mum so I popped over to Grab-A-Doodle-Do where Sally-Ann has the most adorable downloads and I bought Josh - Collection 1, 6 gorgeous images for only £1.99 - amazing! They come pre-coloured so when you're in a rush and also black outline for you to colour in!

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Sarah a couple of brilliant cards hunny. It is always a struggle making boys cards but you have done it perfectly!! hugs Linda x

Ruthie said...

Ahh the dreaded boy cards. It looks like you've got it sorted though. Lovely!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

I love these images, have got them but need to use them soon. Boys cards are always an effort for me, having three girlies I suppose! Take care, Heidi xxx