Friday 19 December 2008

Naughty or nice??

Well I've been naughty but it was very nice.....!!

Every Christmas I always treat myself to a little pressie and this year I bought myself a Sewing Machine!! But not one of those all singing all dancing great big ones which scares the life out of me but this cute little diddy one!!



Now I have never been THAT great at sewing, I had a miserable Textiles teacher at school which I think was the core of the problem so I intend to overcome this fear. I would love to one day make myself a quilt but I reckon I will be old and grey when I will be able to master that!!!!

I was tempted after seeing the blog posts of this very clever lady. Jody has been sharing her tutorials of this wonderful machine so when I get a quite hour over the holidays (yeah right!) I intend to sit down with this beauty and start-a-stitching. I have lots of ideas whizzing round in my head already....!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Ohhh what a lovely treat for yourself - enjoy using it. I used to have a machine and do a lot of dressmaking, but haven't done so for years now - occasionally I say I'll treat myself to another machine - you could almost tempt me.

Sarah said...

Hazel I insist you should treat yourself! It's a great price - I bought it from ebay.

here is the link

Next day delivery as well!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen said...

oh I wonder what you and it will create now.. have lots of fun with it.