Tuesday 30 December 2008

My First Blog Award!!!

Woo Hoo!!! I have just been given my first ever Blog Award by Heidi who has just found my blog - thank you so much hun! I am chuffed to bits!



Now the rules of the award are that you have to name 5 addictions and 5 fave blogs.

So my addictions are:

1. Rubber stamping/Paper crafting
2. My cameras (I got a new one for Christmas - YAY!!)
3. Australia (just wished I had enough money to have a holiday home out there!!)
4. Chocolate - (especially Thorntons!)
5. Starbucks Coffee (especially my all time favourite Caramel Macchiato)

Now, my fab 5 fave blogs in no order at all:

1. Adele - who is just so talented and produces such gorgeous cards.
2. Ruthie - who makes my mouth water with her beautiful photography and cute felt cards.
3. Katie - I just love the items Katie produces, they really are very pretty!
4. Kathy - Kathy's attention to detail is just fabulous and creates the most gorgeous things which look so touchy feely.
5. Ruth - I love how Ruth creates the most beautiful things and let's her faith shine through her work.

Thanks girls for the inspiration you give me xx

3 comments:

artfulstampin said...

What an honour, thank you so much!

Ruthie said...

Thank you so much Sarah, it's my first ever blog award. I am really chuffed. Have a good New Year, Ruthie x

Kate said...

Oh wow thank you so much it is my first award too and I am well pleased :)