Wednesday 3 December 2008

Less blogging = More crafting

That pretty sums up the last couple of weeks! I have a craft fair at a local school on Saturday which I can't attend now (but my mum is going to stand in my place) as my operation has been brought forward to tomorrow to have my wisdom teeth out!! Really not looking forward to it plus I have a rotten cold!!!!! :o(

Anyway, back on to lovely crafty things. I made this card for my cousin to give to the birthday boy (see post below).



Sorry about the photo, it was taken quickly as we were running late for the party! It features Charlie the monster from Nikki at DewDrop Craftz, such a fun little character!

Here is another card I made for my friend at work who is at any moment about to give birth!



I used Lola Rose from Pink Petticoat

Last but not least here are a couple of Design Team sneak peeks of a couple of projects I've done for Nikki.



No comments: