Sunday 9 November 2008

CBC Weekend Challenge no. 5 (Invitation)

The next challenge is to make a Invitation.

It can be for any event you like, it could be for coffee/wedding/party/Christmas dinner/New Years party.

THIS MUST INCLUDE TEXTURED CARD/PAPER




I made this for my Mum, guess where we're going! LOL!!

Tag was cut from chipboard and added scrummy Junkitz Love Line paper on both sides, I sanded and inked the edges, I then used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding letters, added lots of Ribbons, the 'Who, What, Where & When' is a stamp by Melissa Frances, then I added a cute button and Prima Flowers and brads.

1 comment:

Calv said...

Hi Sarah, i like the idea of using a tag for an invitation, not seen that before.

Reference your question on my blog about my light tent set up, is there a way i can send you a piccy of the way i have mine set up, i took a piccy for Maddy just a couple of days ago.

Maybe an email addy or via a pm in Carolyns? I could'nt remember which usermame you are on there lol....theres too many Sarah's!!!