Sunday 9 November 2008

CBC Weekend Challenge no. 3 (Place Names)

Next one was Place Names:

Just what you need for the table at Christmas (PLACE NAMES)
They don't need to be for CHRISTMAS they can be for any occasion.
They can be any design you like but,
YOU MUST MAKE AT LEAST 4




Well, we are having all the family round here this Christmas but not sure how many there will be so I have made 4 and will add as to know how many we have coming. To make the place card I used my new super fantastic Story Book Cricut Cartridge and for the snowflakes I used my Accent Essentials and used my crop-a-dile to make the little holes. I then took my small scallop punch and cut out 4 little circles, inked the edges and added the Christmas brads and added them to the snowflakes. On the other side I stuck a band of dotted ribbon and punched out a larger circle scallop, inked the edges and raised on foam pads, I will then add the names once I know who is coming!

No comments: