Sunday 9 November 2008

CBC Weekend Challenge no. 1 (Key Ring)

Over on Crafts by Carolynthis weekend there is a BIG challenge going on, 19 challenges in all and is hosted by H!

The first challenge is:

I would like you to make a Key Ring,
this can be made with a plastic key fob bought from a crafty shop or
you could alter one you have already.
Or even just use layers of a cereal packet stuck together with a eyelet
at the top with a hoop.

YOU MUST USE A STAMPED IMAGE
OR IF YOU DON'T OWN A STAMP
YOU CAN USE A PRINTED IMAGE


Here is what I came up with






I cut out a chipboard tag and covered it in Blonde Moments Sugar Dumpling paper that was in my scraps file and stamped on one side with one of the Laura Ashely stamps and added Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist (which you can just about see!) and on the other side I misted it with the Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist and addedd a couple of Primas and a brad.

No comments: