Sunday 18 May 2008

CBC: Challenge Two - something new

The next challenge was this:

Look around your craft space – select your NEWEST item and make something with it how easy is that?

Well I am so lucky I had lots to choose from!








My mum's birthday is just over a couple of weeks time so I am using these challenges to make her things as I have bought her main present which is tickets to see Cliff at the BIA in November - can't wait to be singing "We're all going on a summer holiday..." LOL!!!

New papers from S.E.I Morning Meadow
Album by Maya Road
Chipboard embellishents by K&Company

EDIT: For some reason blogger doesn't want to upload the R 'page' so I will try again in the morning. Night :O)

1 comment:

Em said...

This is just STUNNING!!!!!

Totally gorgeous, totally fabulous eye-candy. would love to see it irl.

You clever bunny!