Sunday 30 September 2007

Christmas Card Challenge

I'm back!!!

And I have created my first ever Christmas card for 2007! ~pick's myself up off the floor~

There is a whole lot of new Challenges going on over at Crafts by Carolyn and here is the brief for the first challenge.

All there in Black and White

I know it's still September but October is only a few days away and then Christmas will be here before you know it... here's a chance to tick a Christmas card off your 'must make' list.

We all sit down to enjoy the good old Black & White movies at Christmas so your challenge is to make a B&W Christmas card.

You can use a metallic (gold or silver) to accent it if you want but no sneaking other colours in, OK?


So here is mine:



Ingredients:
* Stamp by Serendipity Stamp
* DCWV Xmas Stack
* Mini black brad from Crafts by Carolyn
* Merry Christmas charm from eBay America
Posted by Picasa

No comments: