Wednesday 28 February 2007

Bad blogger

Hi to those who remember who I am??

Sorry I haven't blogged for aggeeeesss! I have been quite busy this last month getting my parents ready for their big holiday around Australia & NZ - they have now gone and it is so quiet without them :o( Anyway I will be joining up with them soon.
Not much going on here at the moment (how boring!!!) Oh I did buy some Stamps by Rhonna Farrer so I am going to have a play with them and try and catch up on the challenges on Crafts By Carolyn's.

I have yet to finish off the titles for my little scrapbook for my cousins in Aus but when I do I will show you the LO's.

Have a fun Thursday xx

1 comment:

Em said...

Sarah, so nice to see an update - I visit your blog often in the hope of seeing one of your fabby creations lol!

Can't wait to see what you do with those new stamps....