Sunday 14 January 2007

What a FAB birthday!

I had a lovely Birthday. I woke up quite early so I could be the first to pick up the post lol opened my lovely cards which I will show soon and opened my pressies from my Mum and Dad. My mum knitted me this gorgeous scarf
and then I had this beautiful watch - it is just perfect!
They also bought me a set of cases for our holiday in Australia and I also had these gorgeous papers and ribbons from them (they are from A Trip Down Memory Lane).
They are by Crate Paper - the Twirl & Birdie collection. I bought the beads, alphabet brads and letters (from Crafts By Carolyn) as a little birthday present from me to me as I knew I was going to buy a biggie pressie hehe.

My mum took me into Bath for the day and had lunch at TGI Friday's, then we saw Miss Potter - a really nice movie and a must see! We then went to The Chocolate Masters of bath - wow, twice in one week then we had a lovely dinner at home with a gorgeous cake
So all in all a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow - what a fab day!! I adore those papers!! x